Well… we’ll see what shows up!
I wonder what you’ll do if you get a DVD from the wrong ‘region code’ or maybe even in ‘PAL’ format? In looking at this, I did it manually with the Wordnik ‘word of the day’ … “attacca”, and an Amazon search, scrolled down to the first physical item, which is this (admittedly awesome) 1966 Italian Sci-Fi DVD.
- ninjordan likes this
- so-many-frequencies likes this
- randomshopper reblogged this from beaglejeans and added:
- beaglejeans reblogged this from randomshopper and added:
- beaglejeans likes this
- mind-leak likes this
- flufflogic likes this
- 10rdben reblogged this from randomshopper and added:
- 10rdben likes this
- chumgubbin likes this
- genius2mania likes this
- randomshopper posted this